Garden Village Area Action Plan Consultation
When: 16 August 2019 - 09:41 AM
'Preferred Options' consultation (16 August - 11 October 2019)
As part of the development of the AAP, the Council prepared a ‘preferred options’ paper setting out a draft vision, themes and objectives for the garden village, together with a series of potential policy approaches dealing with issues such as climate change, active and healthy travel, design and infrastructure.
This preferred options paper was subject to an 8 week public consultation from 16 August to 11 October 2019.
The preferred options paper is available to download below together with a number of supporting technical studies including a Sustainability Appraisal (SA) report.
Supporting Technical Studies:
- Hanborough Station study stage 1
- Hanborough Station study stage 2
- Hanborough Station study stage 3
- Hanborough Station study stage 4
- Sustainability Appraisal
Sustainability Appraisal (SA) Scoping Document
- Green Infrastructure Study
- Preliminary Ecological Impact Assessment
- Preliminary Ecological Impact Assessment explanatory note
- Employment Study
- Eynsham Area Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP) Stage 1 Report
- Transport Evidence Baseline Report
- Level 2 Strategic Flood Risk Assessment (SFRA)
- Strategic Sustainable Drainage Strategy
- Housing Strategy
During the consultation, Council Officers held two public exhibitions, on 6 September at Eynsham Village Hall and on 20 September at Long Hanborough Pavilion. To view the consultation responses received, please:
A summary report of the consultation will be available to view on this page in due course. All comments received will be taken into account as the final pre-submission draft Area Action Plan is prepared before further public consultation next year. The received comments are now available here.
The preferred options paper is available to download here together with a number of supporting technical studies including a Sustainability Appraisal (SA) report.
The panels from the public consultations are available here for download.
The consultation has now ended and we are analysing the responses we've received. We will publish a summary once we have completed our assessment.